Prior to joining Williams2 in 2013, James co-ran a high-performing property management and leasing company in the Cayman Islands. He thrived in this role for around six years, learning much about the real estate market and honing his excellent people skills during this time. In his current role, James loves helping people navigate the diverse property market on the Cayman Islands.
Beyond his experiences with the property market, James has been involved in projects across many industries. During the early stages of his career, he spent a few years working as a sports producer and anchor for the Cayman Islands Television Network, collecting a Caribbean Media Award for his coverage of the 2000 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia. James also loves giving back to society and has helped raise over $3.6 million for local charities by working as an auctioneer. As well as deriving much satisfaction from these roles, they’ve boosted James’s confidence and ability to connect with people from all walks of life – fantastic traits for helping find their perfect homes.
Interesting facts about James:
- He has 11 years’ worth of experience in management roles at three five-star resort hotels.
- He once worked with a UN medical research team in refugee camps on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- He spent time volunteering as a dive analyst for a British reef conservation company and worked on a reef restoration project in the Cayman Islands.
- He’s a certified pilot for Atlantis Submarines Ltd.
- He’s originally from Melbourne, Australia, but tends to keep his Aussie accent under wraps.
Outside of work:
Once a competitive triathlon enthusiast, James makes sure to take time out of his hectic schedule to work out and train at Cross Fit 7 Mile.