Williams2 recently welcomed 10 new agents to its team to expand the expertise the company brings in helping clients shape the life they want to live.
The faces may be new, but they are no strangers to real estate or Cayman. Each have deep relationships and established roots here and embody the Williams2 values of looking beyond the four walls of a home to help clients envision and plan their future. The new agents support the company’s ability to intimately understand its clients and to solve complex problems. The total Williams2 team now stands at nearly 30 strong.
“We want our clients to feel loved, like they have been taken by the hand and guided through a journey with us,” said Cathy Williams, Founder and Broker of Williams2. “Our job is to understand and help define what people want out of their lives, then to help design how a home fits into this blueprint. We treat each property sale, purchase or rental as if the investment were our own, and our agents reflect these values.”
Williams2 has taken a strategic approach in recruiting agents that have decades of experience and pairing them with fresh talent. The up-and-coming agents added to the team include recent university graduates and the addition of Zara and Jade Williams, who are the daughters of Wiliams2 founders and future legacy of the family business.
Williams2 welcomes the following agents:
- Carey Burns comes to Williams2 with 20+ years in sales having previously worked at The Ritz-Carlton as a real estate concierge and is the current owner of a designer consignment shop on Seven Mile Beach.
- Shawna Marshall’s passion for the island and finding her clients the perfect space drives her to go above and beyond. Whether that is buying a family home or helping build a balanced property portfolio, she is ready to assist.
- Bouke Maddock is a seasoned, licenced real estate agent and photographer that has worked on a huge portion of the Island’s homes, commercial properties and a fair bit of open land as well.
- Heidi Sordinelli joins Williams2 after opening the Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa and serving clients as concierge for The Residences at Seafire.
- Brad Watts is an experienced real estate investor, sales officer and mortgage lending officer who also serves in executive volunteer roles at a number of local nonprofit and business organizations.
- Joel Young has a strong connection to the Cayman community as a small business owner and experienced homer builder and renovator. He provides clients with unmatched expertise on each stage of the design, build, marketing, and sale process.
- Andrew Muir’s interest in real estate comes from his family’s investment strategies. He obtained his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) in Europe prior to attending medical school.
- Max Peccarino Palmer obtained his CIREBA licence in August 2022, and he has already made his mark in the rental market. He is currently studying Accounting and Finance at Sussex University in the UK.
- Zara and Jade Williams join their parents, and founders of Williams2, in an official capacity to run the family business. Both young women have grown up working in the industry and are now applying new skills they are learning while attending university.